Senior Full Stack Engineer (.NET Core/Azure) | Prestigious Boston Hedge Fund ($100+ billion AUM)
One of Boston's most successful Hedge Funds ($100+ billion in AUM) has a rare opportunity for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to join their highest visibility technology team within the organization. This is a small team of senior engineers that function as a lean startup group responsible for delivering cutting edge investment applications, which are this firm's most critical technology products! This role will build solutions that are data intensive, highly interactive, and leverage complex data sets to provide portfolio managers with real time insights into their products and positions. They also leverage investment models to display predictive analytics, so portfolio managers can immediately see how potential trades will affect their current positions and the market overall.
You will interface directly with portfolio managers responsible for managing nearly $80 billion in assets. This team analyzes and researches new technologies and tools to ensure their solutions remain cutting edge. This is an opportunity to work in a startup environment within an extremely successful and stable asset management firm.
What makes this hedge fund unique from their competitors?
- 4.6/5 rating on glass door
- Superb retainment (average tenure of employees is about 7+ years)
- Industry leading work life balance/quality of life (unlimited PTO, flexible working hours)
- Collaborative, democratic, low-ego culture, defined by passionate technologists committed to innovation and business value
- Design, build, and support critical revenue generating investment, portfolio management, and construction applications
- Interface directly with portfolio managers to gather requirements and collaborate on design
- Leverage complex data sets and cutting-edge investment models to deliver predictive insights to the business in real time
- Work on a lean team of senior engineers with a collegiate culture and passion for technology
- BS Degree or higher in Computer Science/Engineering; or other technical discipline
- 5+ years of experience with C#/.NET
- Experience with Azure or AWS (ideally Azure)
- Experience with Python
- Experience building data intensive applications
- Experience using containers (Docker/Kubernetes a plus)
- Mathematical/analytical background
- Industry leading compensation and benefits packages
- A close-knit culture, prioritizing work life balance, professional development, and collaboration and access across all levels of the business