One of the top performing banks on Wall Street is looking to add a Senior Software Engineer to its team. This top 5 bank provides an array of financial services for individual consumers and large corporations. This individual should have excellent communication and problem-solving skills with extensive knowledge of C++. The Senior Software Developer will be joining the collaborative Equities Trading Technology team to develop a new low latency Smart Order Router in C++. The candidate will test automation and ensure that all applications are compatible with one another. The Senior Software Engineer will also be responsible for solving highly complex business problems to design compliance requirements. This individual contributor role will mentor other Software Engineers on CI-CD practices.
- Develop, enhance, and modify applications in the Global Markets environment
- Build a new Smart Order Router application in C++ allowing low latency order placement
- Provide bug fixes and assist in producing deployment activities. Provide ongoing support post-deployment
- Test automation with other applications
- Provide support for production and analyze trading data
- Performance tuning
- Core Java
If you're interested in an individual contributor role with a keen understanding of building Electronic Trading Applications, don't hesitate to apply today!