Senior Software Engineer
One of the biggest names in Asset Management is looking for a Software Engineer to add to their team. This firm is looking for passionate Engineers and Developers that are able to solve complex calculations for domains such as Research and Investments to Sales and Marketing. The Software Engineer will be tasked with translating customer goals into working software from automated configurations to model definitions, and calculation APIs. This is a remote role sitting out of North, Carolina. This is an opportunity for a Software Engineer to be responsible for developing complex software solutions utilizing back-end technology. This firm prides itself on its use of state-of-the-art technology.
- Drive success for clients by collaborating with subject matter experts in a variety of areas
- Perform software and data architecture and design
- Participate in code reviews
- Develop automations and configurations to enable testing, infrastructure, and deployments
- 6+ years of Software Development experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with practical experience
- Experience with mobile/web application development, security/systems software development, data engineering
- Experience with Postgresql, Redis, SQLServer, MongoDB,
- serverless/microservice architecture, Airflow, AWS, Kafka
- TDD, BDD, Numpy/Scipy/Pandas, React, Angular, Vue.js, Node, Ansible
If you're a passionate technologist with an interest and the ability to learn other languages, don't hesitate to apply today!