Our client is a technology-driven global Hedge fund that has a passion for the continuous innovation of their proprietary trading platform. Majority of their work is focused on combining their traditional investment approach with their systematic and quantitative strategies to produce an ever-evolving range of investment solutions.
The company has an approximate AUM of £50 billion and they are looking to invest and expand their London presence with the addition of a hands-on, self-efficient, problem solving DevOps/SRE Engineer. The ideal candidate will need to have deep knowledge with OpenShift (Kubernetes) technology as their OpenShift platform is a growing presence in their business function for application development.
This position also requires the engineer to have a close partnership with different software teams internationally, shaping and executing on business critical choices that ultimately enhances the OpenShift platform to the next level. For this position you will have a mixture of responsibilities from dev to deployment through to auto-scaling on-prem and into Cloud platforms.
The success of the technology team plays a big part in the business and has a direct correlation to how the company shapes for the future. If you are up for the challenge and would like to have your ideas implemented on a larger scale for one of the most prestigious hedge funds click the link to apply.
- Collaboratively creating the next OpenShift platform
- Developing and directing the process of deployment to OpenShift
- Converting OpenShift as a platform, rejuvenating and facilitating the migration strategy
- Develop, implement and maintain global standards across the environment
- Provide and contribute ideas on creation for new technologies and improvements to existing infrastructure.
- Campaign the "Infrastructure as Code" mind-set and methodology. Automation is a priority.
- Expert-level knowledge of Kubernetes (OpenShift)
- Natural troubleshooting and problem skills
- Highly experienced Linux system management skills, additionally with experience on Red Hat Enterprise Linux in an enterprise environment
- Good knowledge of Linux provisioning and system management tools, such as Cobbler, Foreman, Red Hat Satellite or similar
- Good knowledge of configuration management tools
- Tech Stack - Python, bash, Ansible Puppet, Chef, and Linux