A global quantitative trading firm is actively seeking a Site Reliability Engineer to join their team in Chicago. Combing in-depth research, advanced technology, and driven technologists this firm strives to be a technology-driven leader within their space. You'll have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest people in the industry on the continuous improvement of the trading infrastructure.
Bringing your SRE expertise/knowledge, you'll be responsible for building automated tools for the developers, researchers, quants, etc. to use, promote and set a new standard of technical practices throughout the firm globally. Apply to learn more about the opportunity and the firm!
Senior Site Reliability Engineer qualifications & responsibilities:
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of professional experience and at least a Bachelor's degree from a reputable Computer Science program
- Professional experience with having an SRE mindset
- Experience working in fast-paced environments within low-latency and real-time systems
- Working knowledge of Python, C++ or any other object-oriented programming language
- Experience with building automated tools
- Experience writing. modifying and retrieving data from SQL database queries