This role is expected to deliver the best security practise around systematic trading, and to be the subject matter expert on security engineering.
This is a brand new security team that is set up, serving across the globe, to implement automated security operation processes and standards to aid company's expansion. This is an opportunity that allows you to build from scratch, learning various technologies and make architectural, technologies and tooling decisions.
This team's aim is to secure trading data and assets, which does not affect daily operation. The team interacts with software engineers, cloud architects, and infrastructure engineers.
The firm now hold an operation model that span across multiple data canters in various locations utilizing on-premise and public cloud, which achieve low latency requirements and maintain highly available performance across offices.
- Understand the threat environment of the firm and apply best practises on security controls and capabilities
- Set up automated, easy to scale security systems, processes, and controls
- Oversee and monitor security across the firm
- Balancing between functionality, security, and speed, while viewing security as business enabler
- An expert in security engineering
- Strong technical background in operating systems (Linux, Windows), cloud (AWS/Azure), and network engineering
- Understanding of offensive security and ethical hacking
- Hands-on experience of security operations processes and systems such as: network security, security monitoring, intrusion prevention & detection, endpoint management & protection, identity management, threat detection and neutralization, vulnerability assessment
- Subject matter expert on threat identification in distributed environments and the appropriate response
- Ideally programming skills in any high-level language
- Excellent communication skills