Responsibilities of the role:
- Establishment of model risk framework and governance structure.
- Liaising with regulators on model risk management topics.
- Developing company wide requirements to pioneer the model risk framework.
- Assist and develop procedures through monitoring model performance.
- Work closely with the model validation team to manage findings.
- Handling inquiries from model developers and resolving issues.
Requirements of the individual:
- Strong quantitative background with a MSc or PhD in finance/ mathematics.
- Solid understanding of regulatory requirements.
- Proven track record in a model governance role.
- Deep understanding of capital markets and key products.
- Advance programming skills in Python/ C++.
- Strong communication skills with model owners and stake holders.