- Uses advanced modeling and statistical techniques, and tools such as SAS, R and Python to develop and maintain credit risk and analytical strategies
- Designs tests and champion/challenger strategies
- Updates executive team on the impact of new strategies on the company's performance. Manage portfolio performance to risk appetite.
- Partners cross-functionally to ensure Policies & Procedures and company's servicing system controls are in place to support development and maintenance of underwriting strategies.
- Represents Risk Department in cross-functional projects and partner across the organization to execute on other key business priorities.
- 3+ years of experience in credit strategy/analytics (preferably in auto or credit card)
- Strong working knowledge of SAS, SQL, R, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field (Masters preferred)
- Strong technical skills with proficiency in MS Office suite
- Working knowledge of regulatory matters related to consumer lending & consumer loan policies and procedures.
- Understanding of general risk principles and financial concepts.
- Self-starter with exceptional work ethic, motivation and desire to learn.
- Results oriented individual with the ability to translate plans into actions.
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurances
- 401k Match
- Paid Time-Off
- Education Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account