Our client is a leading financial institution that have a significant reputation in Research and Data. They are looking for someone who can manipulate large amounts of Data on unlisted infrastructure and other private assets, and provide valuable insight and summaries which can be distributed to clients.
- Produce research in areas including infrastructure and private equity, focusing on valuation, risk and portfolio topics.
- Ensure that research is applicable for both investors and regulators alike.
- Produce shorter research notes monthly in order to keep the market updated on current research.
- Contribute to queries externally regarding private investment topics including illiquid asset valuation, investments by private funds and ESG reporting.
- Strong understanding of financial markets, specifically Risk and Asset Management, Asset Valuation and Financial Modelling.
- Knowledge of ESG, Private Assets and Credit Risk.
- Knowledge of specific investment practices linking to Pension Plans, Insurers, and Asset Managers.
- Ability to present effectively to large audiences and educate these audiences.
- Coding in R and or Python.
If you are interested in the Senior Researcher - Private Finance role please apply internally or email