A leading global asset manager managing over ~$80bn in AUM wants to bring on an Associate to their US REIT team. This investment firm invests across a range of strategies up and down the capital structure.
Individuals applying must have 2-4 years of Real Estate or REIT experience. Compensation is very competitive.
You will work closely with senior investment professionals to produce company, sector, portfolio level reports/analysis. This position provide significant upside with a pathway for individuals that want to grow into a PM/Senior Analyst one day.
- Assists Senior Analysts with macro-level property sector research and security analysis
- Maintain and update earnings and Dividend models (DDM) for companies under coverage
- Attend company meeting and property tours; make helpful recommendations to investment team
- Manage research technology applications and databases use in the investment process
- Assist Portfolio Mangers with ad-hoc requests
- 2-4 years of Real Estate experience
- Familiarity with REITs and drivers of Real Estate Fundamental
- Bachelors Degree required, with progress towards CFA a plus
- Expertise with Excel, Bloomberg, and FactSet
- Solid understanding of security analysis and accounting required
Please apply in if you qualify!