A leading Swiss Private Banking group headquartered in Zurich is seeking a highly qualified Compliance Officer in Luxembourg. The three business lines that they manage are Private Banking, Investment Advice and Asset Management - with more than 3,000 employees worldwide in around 40 locations! As a member of the Regulatory Compliance team you will be dedicated to oversee the legal and regulatory landscape and their impact on the business. If you are seeking to join a dynamic and strategic Swiss Private Bank - please do not hesitate to look further!
- Overseeing the legal and regulatory landscapes, along with any policies and procedures that may impact the bank
- Contributing to the regulatory watch
- Supervising regulatory compliance topics such as cross-border rules and MIFID II
- Drafting and amending new policies and procedures
- Performing compliance monitoring plans and ensuring they are being implemented successfully across the company
- Organizing and hosting learning and development sessions.
- Master's degree in Law, Economics or Business administration
- Strong knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment within the EU
- At least 5 to 7 years experience in a similar compliance and/or regulatory role, either in the banking or audit sector
- Have proven experience with project management and handling regulatory changes
- Ability to apply risk based approach assessments, in line with local standard market practice
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English, any other language is a bonus
- Be a strong team player while also maintaining the ability to work independently
- Be flexible and comfortable working with tight deadlines