- Working closely with the Product and Engineering teams and owning the entire design process.
- Explore product problems from end to end, including facilitating workshops and sprints to uncover problems and come up with potential solutions.
- Rapidly prototype ideas to quickly access viability, and design fine-grained details of interactions and experiences.
- Communicate and coordinate with other internal/external stakeholders to ensure that the progress of its ongoing projects is running in a quality manner etc.
- Ideally, at least 3 years working in digital product design.
- Experience with B2B/enterprise products is a plus, as is working on the extended life-cycle of products beyond the initial delivery.
- Portfolio reflects great design sense and attention to detail.
- Strong proficiency with design tools, familiarity with Figma or other similar prototyping software, and web development technologies like HTML/CSS and front end frameworks are a plus.
- Experience driving multiple product initiatives simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams, ideating, building and optimising digital products.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as the role requires to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)