They are looking to open new offices in Nashville, Dallas, and Naples but need a Senior Advisor to spearhead and lead this build-out successfully. This person will be working with UHNW and HNW private clients while also working to bring in new clients to service.
You will be a pivotal team member and will be front and center in representing the firm by offering the best investment and customized solutions to meet the needs of each client. This is a tremendous growth opportunity as the firm is looking for this new advisor to help manage the office & employees that get brought on. A broad and deep understanding of investment management, wealth management, and family office services is highly desirable for this role.
Some additional responsibilities for this position include (but are not limited to):
- Managing and working closely with existing UHNW and HNW Private Clients
- Performing business development to lead in the growth of a book of business
- Experience with investments and working at a family office or wealth management firm
- Working closely with internal team members to ensure consistency in offering to prospects and existing client base
This person must have:
- 10+ years' experience in Wealth Management
- Experience in Relationship Management/Business Development with Private Clients
- Demonstrable track record working and managing US UHNW private clients with at least $10m of investable assets
- Entrepreneurial mindset