This top-performing Private Banker will be responsible for being a leader in doing private client business development and relationship management in the high-net-worth & ultra-high net worth space. They are looking for well-rounded individual that have experience with all aspects of Private Banking including lending, banking, estate planning, & credit.
This person will be wearing multiple hats that may include developing their private client platform and directly managing the growth of AUM at the firm through personal business development and relationship management.
Some additional requirements for this position include (but are not limited to):
- Be highly skilled in providing investment management, wealth management, and family office service to high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals
- Have a proven track record in exceeding sales goals and growing the AUM of a wealth management firm
- Have a pre-established network and presence within the HNW/UHNW network
- Prior experience managing a large book of business and consistently growing it
- Ability to meet a client's financial goals and objectives successfully and build a strong referral network as a result of that
- Ability to identify prospective clients with investable assets of at least $10MM or net worth of at least $25MM
This person must have:
- 8+ years' experience in Wealth Management
- Experience in Relationship Management/Business Development with Private Clients
- Demonstrable track record working and managing US UHNW private client individuals with at least $10 million of investable assets per account
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- CFA, CFP, MBA, JD, CPA Preferred, but not mandatory
- FINRA Series 7 & 66, or equivalent