Role: Senior Polymers Trader.
Job Type: Permanent.
Location: United Arab Emirates.
A growing trading house is looking to expand its Polymers trading team. They currently have an established physical desk and are looking to further build their Middle Eastern coverage. They need a driven candidate to join their successful business as traders, preferably within the United Arab Emirates.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to build on their experience and gain further exposure to the market. If you are looking for a company that will let you work autonomously whilst supporting your growth and development, this is the perfect opportunity.
- Execute physical trading opportunities within the company's credit, trading and risk framework
- Keeping an eye on the international market performance and trends to determine trade opportunities.
- Managing their profit and loss book.
- Researching new business openings/business development.
- Are accountable for the end to end trading outcome that includes contract management, operations, shipping and finance.
Skills and experience required:
- three year+ in the physical oil trading industry.
- Ability to work in the UAE.
- Experience in storing and blending fuel oil.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience negotiating best deals and closing them.
Apply now for immediate consideration!