A major asset manager with over $200B AUM is seeking a Senior Operations Analyst to manage the Fixed Income trading desk. Specifically, the individual will oversee operations for Structured Products primarily including CDOs and CLOs.
The team will monitor and process timely reconciliation of said products and work to ensure accurate and timely reporting. Facets of the role will include hypothetical analysis, compliance testing, cash flow projections, cash and holdings transaction comparisons, and resolutions. The Senior Operations Analyst will liaise with trading and portfolio management regularly.
- 2 to 10 years experience in trade operations, operations, trade control, risk control, or risk management
- At least 2-4 years experience with CDOs and CLOs (including swaps and indentures)
- Bachelors degree in finance, accounting, or related discipline
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent research skills
- Familiarity with Cognos, Bloomberg, or business intelligence software such as Brio, Business Objects, or Hyperion a major plus although not required