A leading Trading House is looking to add to their Commodities trading team in London. The role offers a huge opportunity for an ambitious person looking to grow within a successful team.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Trader role include:
- Use fundamental and technical analytics to execute trades
- Evaluate the risk involved in trading activity and make appropriate decisions to mitigate risk
- Work with the wider team to develop trading strategies
- Use existing networks and develop new relationships to grow footprint across Europe
- Report directly to the Managing Director
Key requirements of the Senior Trader role include:
- Proven experience trading Oil Products, ideally Middle Distillates
- Have a strong numerical and economic background
- Any previous leadership or managerial experience is a big plus
- Strong network and relationships in European trading hubs (NWE, MED)
If you are interested in the Senior Trader role, apply online today or contact the Commodities Sales & Trading Team for more information.