- To manage the Operations & Documentation department, ensuring end-to-end planning and managing of Supply Chain from post freight fixtures to arrival of cargo at group units.
- Manage third-party sales to ensure coordination between buyers, suppliers and chartering team.
- Good knowledge and ability to manage documentations, including checking Letter of Credit (LOC) and other payment options.
- Ensure smooth supply chain management between trading, unit operations & finance teams.
- Develop opportunities from best practices to build business strategies
- Minimum 10-15 years hands-on working experience in Logistics / Post-shipment activities / Shipment documentations in Edible Oils or Palm Oil.
- Familiar with various trade and contract terms (i.e. PORAM, MEOMA, FOSFA, NIOP & etc).
- Exposure to marine insurance coverage and marine insurance claims.
- Awareness and exposure to RSPO, GMP, HACCP, ISO & etc. procedures and compliance requirements.