- Understand and Identify opportunities to help channel growth and lead the development of data-driven channel strategies.
- Carry out analysis in order to identify the most successful marketing target for digital channels using both offline credit bureau and digital behavioral data.
- Own the data framework and analytics for performance marketing spending including paid media and incentives.
- Create success metrics in order to measure impacts of these new products and initiatives.
- Build industry leading full funnel measurement frameworks to understand the return on marketing investments across digital marketing channels including SEO/SEM, Affiliate, Display, and Social channels through deep understanding of consumer behavior.
- 4 - 5 years of experience in roles such as analytics, consulting, finance in digital marketing.
- Experience with statistical analysis tools such as Python, SAS, R, etc.
- MS in quantitative areas like applied math, statistics, computer science, or any related disciplines.
- Ability to liaison findings to both technical and non- technical audiences.
- Hands on experience pertaining to digital marketing, segmentation, experimental design and statistical testing.