A well-established multinational bank providing a great variety of services is seeking an AML Compliance Senior Manager to advise the business on all matters related to Financial Crime. You would be joining a team focusing on investor services besides the traditional banking and be reporting directly to the Head of AML. Over time there will be opportunities for internal moves as well if you desire to explore other topics.
- Advise the business on various projects and initiatives regarding Financial Crime, AML, Sanctions, CFT, Embargo risks as well.
- Develop and implement the AML Compliance Governance and Reporting Processes to ensure effective processes.
- Advise on the execution of monitoring and testing programs to mitigate risk in adherence to regulatory framework.
- Evaluation of internal reports and present find to Management and Board.
- At least 4 years of AML experience within financial services.
- Proficient analytical skills, attention to detail, and good judgement.
- Fluent in English
- Experience within the fund industry is considered an advantage.