A multinational banking group and wealth manager serving its clients on a local basis, as they are present in numerous financial centres around the world, is seeking a senior legal counsel/team lead for the legal team in Luxembourg.
- Lead a smaller team of in-house lawyers sitting in Luxembourg and across borders.
- Advise the business on cross border legal matter regarding civil law, private international law, MIFID, ESG, etc.
- Liaise with other departments when supporting the business in various initiatives and projects.
- An EU qualified lawyer.
- At least four years of experience in a legal position within Private Bank or Wealth Management.
- Analytical thinking and excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in English and French.