A leading foreign bank is recruiting a mid-senior banking lawyer to be based in Hong Kong.
- Advise complex lending and cross border financing transaction including acquisition and leveraged finance, asset finance, real estate finance and restructuring
- Advise and work with internal business units on risks and legal issues arising from transactions work
- Manage relationship with external counsels
- Assist with regional projects and reforms as required by the business
- Qualified in common law jurisdictions with 3+ years in PQE
- Experienced with cross border banking and financing solutions
- Fluency in English is a must