Are you a lawyer with an international spark?
Are you passionate about quality and innovation?
Then you are the one we are looking for.
is an international manufacturer with more than 30.000 employees around the world that offers solutions to the construction industry .
As their Senior Legal Counsel
- You will provide legal support to their group companies in Central Europe (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, the Netherlands) independently and proactively.
- You will work with colleagues from a wide range of specialist areas and with the company management.
- The focus of the advice lies in answering business and sales law issues including the areas of commercial and company law, product liability, antitrust and competition law as well as data protection law.
- Support of the IT, purchasing, logistics and interdisciplinary projects, the assurance of corporate governance, the management of external lawyers in court and arbitration proceedings as well as the conception and implementation of training courses.
You bring along
- 2nd state exams completed with above average grade
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a law firm with international clients or in the legal department of an international company
- Knowledge of the civil and contract law and ideally understanding of financial contexts
- Excellent organizational and communication skills along with a proactive attitude
- Fluent German and English , written and spoken
Any questions? Drop me a call or send an email and let's make sure you won't miss on this opportunity!