Senior Software Engineer- Trading Systems
Salary: $175,000-$220,000 base salary
A leading global cryptocurrency trading firm is looking to bring on a strong software engineer to work on the development of their proprietary trading systems. This will be the opportunity to work on greenfield development with an aggressively growing team. This firm is led by industry titans and is consistently attracting the best technology talent in the world. We are specifically seeking an engineer who is comfortable with ambiguity and looking to join a high growth startup environment.
The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for:
- Building out proprietary trading systems and applications.
- Collaborating with researchers and traders to optimize those systems.
- Review and recommend architectural improvements.
- Write high-performance, reusable, modular code along with automated tests.
The Senior Software Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- 7-10 years of experience with Core Java.
- S. degree in computer science or related area (M.S. degree preferred).
- Strong knowledge of low latency programming and lock free algorithms.
- Industry experience preferred.
- Full medical and dental coverage.
- Retirement benefits.
- Position can be sat fully remote.
If you are interested in the Senior Software Engineer role, then please don't wait to apply.