Our client is one of Asia's leading brokerage and investment group, with over 30 years of experience. They are now active across over 20 locations, providing comprehensive financial services to global corporate and institutional clients. They are now currently looking for a Senior Java Developer to join their FICC and EQD department.
The Senior Java Developer will be responsible for...
- Developing technical solutions to meet the business needs and requirements for the Delta One and SBL
- Participating in the whole SLDC process
- Work collaboratively with technology team members both locally and regionally
The Senior Java Developer should have the following requirements
- Excellent knowledge of Java 8 and around 10 years of experience in software development
- Experience in Equity Derivatives/Delta-1/SBL front office systems development
- Familiar with Spring framework, SQL databases and web-based application development
- Calypso experience is a plus!
If you are interested in the Senior Java Developer role, then get applying now!