A top financial services firm is looking to hire a Senior IT Auditor to join its team in New York City. This person will report to the Head of Internal Audit and will be responsible for identifying business and technology risks, mitigating controls, performing technology infrastructure audits, and communicating all findings to senior management and technology stakeholders.
Te ideal candidate will have 4+ years of experience in IT Audit, Broker-Dealer / Capital Market exposure, and strong familiarity with infrastructure and business application reviews.
- Manage and perform technology audits across the business with a focus on infrastructure, cyber, and trade surveillance
- Review applications and governance controls across various technology platforms
- Identify risks across the business and technology applications / infrastructure
- Test IT controls and provide support for audits across the business
- Build relationships with senior leaders in Internal Audit and technology to ensure communication
- 4+ years of experience in IT, Internal, or External Audit
- Capital Markets, Broker Dealer, or Asset Management experience is preferred
- Strong understanding of technology, security operations, and application / infrastructure controls
- Familiarity with Data Analysis and analytic tools
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders across the business