A well-known regional banking group are looking to expand their Audit department in Vaduz with the addition of a German-speaking Senior IT Auditor to assist with the planning and implementation of IT Audits across different areas of the bank.
The Senior IT Auditor will:
- Be directly involved in the planning and implementation of IT Audits
- Also participate in annual and ongoing risk assessments
- Identify weaknesses in internal controls processes and recommend solutions and improvement measures
- Work on the use and expansion of relevant data analytics topics
- Benefit from working alongside a team of highly-qualified professionals
- Enjoy independence within a structured working style
- Possess a bachelor's or master's degree in a relevant field, i.e. computer science
- Have had several years of relevant experience as an IT Auditor, ideally in a financial services environment
- Ideally have gained relevant certifications such as the CISA, or are willing to work towards it
- Possess fluent verbal and written skills in German, proficiency in other European languages such as English or French is preferable
Our client is a leading regional banking group, who are a major player in the Swiss and Austrian markets and are also active across a range of different wealth management services.
To apply for the Senior IT Auditor role, please contact Tom Flint, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Selby Jennings, with your CV at
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!