A $150B AUM Asset Management firm covers the investment management arm of the company headquartered in Boston. The firm has been on a huge growth mode as they have been hiring aggressively across the front office and now are pushing to further build out their investment risk team. For clarity the role they are looking to fill is a Senior Investment Risk Analyst where you would be assisting with framework developments for their fixed income portfolios, monitoring, and risk analytics.
So, for more insight the role would work alongside the Investments team to provide additional insight on potential investments, developing risk analytics for various investment strategies, developing hedging strategies, as well as enhancing the risk framework, preparing quarterly risk reviews, ad hoc requests and overseeing the entire asset management's risk framework.
- Develop and implement risk frameworks fixed income investment portfolios
- Partner with the Investments team to provide insight on potential investments
- Monitor the risk framework for the entire asset management company
- Prepare ad hoc requests
- Create quarterly and monthly risk reviews
- 3-6 years of experience in a quantitative field
- Experience with Python and R
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to perform risk analysis and modeling
- Experience with fixed income is preferred but not required