We are working alongside our client, a fast growing Fintech company based in London, in their search for a Senior Internal Auditor to join their branch in Brussels. The role involves working alomgside an expanding team and performing relevant audit engagements according to mandates. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in a dynamic environment with a fast-growing and industry-leading employer.
Your key responsibilities:
- Be able to execute internal audit assignments within the EEA region, reporting directly to the Head of Internal Audit EEA
- Create the annual internal audit plan, keeping supervision on external audit service providers
- Design and implement effective internal audit functions
- Follow up any developments in both economic and government environment and implement any necessary updates into Internal Audit framework
- Provide insights from general market to the Head of Internal Audit to develop the business.
- Have at least 3 years of professional experience in a relevant position, preferably with a focus on the payments industry
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of audit processes in a banking/financial services environment
- Ideally also possess the Certified Internal Auditor qualification
- Be a committed and assertive team member with pronounced social and analytical skills
- Be adaptable in a fast-moving environment
- Be fluent in English, other languages is a plus
As Senior Internal Auditor you can expect:
- Career progression and the chance to grow and develop internally
- To have close contact with an experienced Board of Directors
- A competitive salary and variable bonus structure
- Flexibility in terms of working hours and remote working
Our client is a fast growing European Fintech company who are based in London and undergoing a rapid period of expansion, providing the opportunity to be a part of the team within a successful business in a growing sector.
To apply for the Senior Internal Auditor role with our client, please contact Iuliia Vagapova, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Selby Jennings, with your CV at or on LinkedIn.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!