We are working alongside our client, one of the largest Consultancy company based in Luxembourg, in their search for a Senior Internal Auditor with an experience within banking and PFS sectors to join their team. The role involves working within an Internal Audit team with more than 120 multicultural team members.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career in a dynamic environment with an industry-leading employer.
Your key responsibilities:
- Be able to identify and evaluate internal control processes to present the most efficient solutions to the client
- Develop internal audit missions for a diversified client portfolio within the financial sector
- Follow up international/internal audit standards and meet deadlines
- Have at least 4 years of professional experience in internal or external audit
- Be an independent, multitasking person with strong time management skills
- Show great communicational skills
- Speak German and English fluently. French would be a plus
What you can expect:
- Multicultural, diverse environment
- Career progression and the chance to grow and develop internally
- The chance to experience a broad spectrum of clients.
Our client is an international big Consultancy company who has office in Luxembourg and, providing the opportunity to be a part of the team within a successful business in a growing sector.
To apply for the Senior Internal Audit role with our client, please contact Iuliia Vagapova, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Selby Jennings, with your CV at or on LinkedIn.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!