I am exclusively working with the founder of a multi-strat systematic hedge fund in NYC that has performed exceptionally well in the short term trading space over the past few years and despite overall market volatility, they have continued to excel and have industry leading returns YTD. Based on their growth in AUM, the firm is now looking to add a senior researcher that can drive the R&D of new futures trading strategies, while also optimizing their existing suite of models.
- Researching, developing, and managing short to medium frequency global futures trading strategies
- Driving and leading the firmwide research pipeline alongside senior level executives
- Managing the alpha research team to continuously add new layers of alpha to the portfolio and research agenda
- Experience with researching and trading short term to medium term futures strategies is a
- Strong programming skills in Python, C++ or Java is required.
Please apply and reach out if interested!