A global Investment Manager is seeking a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join their rapidly growing organization. Utilizing the most cutting-edge technology, the Senior Full Stack Engineer will be responsible for the design and development of products and solutions to enhance the engagement and interaction with the firm's clientele. The Senior Full Stack Engineer will be part of a collaborative team of technologists developing industry leading applications.
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer you will:
- Responsible for the development software product and solutions to help optimize client engagement and experience
- Write clean, maintainable, and testable code.
- Design UI's
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to prioritize projects and communicate changes to broader audiences
- Mentor junior engineers and help hire new talent in order to build a stronger team
Senior Full Stack Engineer Qualifications:
- 5+ years of relevant technical experience in full-stack development, with a particular focus on the front-end.
- Experience with AWS preferred
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, and a history of working effectively with your team and cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience or interest in FinTech or financial services