Our client, a global market maker that just entered Singapore, is seeking a strong FIX Onboarding Engineer to join their newly minted office, working on FIX onboarding and connectivity projects.
- Providing high-quality market access by configuring and deploying our in house proprietary trading system to enable our trading desks to trade new products and exchanges.
- Technology project management and support rotation on the systems and infrastructure through a support rotation. Most of the projects will be on onboarding and connectivity projects, liaising between various stakeholders, and code on varying levels of intensity
- Secondary function is to rotation on system monitoring, and working on connectivity issues to brokers and trading venues.
- The candidate would be expected to potentially lead the expanding team in future, having learnt the operation and proved to be a strong collaborator that takes initiatives on how to improve, develop the best practice around FIX and onboarding, and will also be welcome on any strategic input on project management and interface with other internal teams.
- Leadership experience, e.g. a team lead in a similar role
- Familiar with operating in a Unix environment
- Experience in coding (any language welcome) and/or scripting
- Strong communication skills, debugging and troubleshooting of technically complex systems
- A sense of responsibility; able to perform and prioritize under pressure
- Fluency in English required