- Perform market research, mapping and sizing for the United Kingdom.
- Scout and develop new business leads across the client, channel or partner spectrum.
- Set, track and achieve/exceed sales, adoption and engagement targets, aligned with company objectives, over 4-monthly periods.
- Accelerate customer adoption through education and engagement.
- Be the trusted partner and the single point of contact for accounts and coordinate the activities that help them achieve and experience long-term success with the company's value propositions.
- Contribute to the creation and leveraging of marketing assets.
- Capture client feedback and transfer/explain it to the product team.
- Monitor and analyse sales, adoption and engagement metrics.
- Suggest actions to improve sales and engagement performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Network in and understanding of the maritime industry; direct experience in chartering from any market perspective, e.g. broker, charterer or ship owner is a strong asset.
- 2+ years of demonstrable track record in a Business-to-Business (B2B) Sales or Account executive capacity; Having successfully sold technology to the shipping or commodities trading verticals is an asset.
- Hands on experience in client engagement and an ability to deliver high-touch VIP customer service.
- Expert knowledge of CRM software (e.g. Salesforce or similar).
- Experience in sales and engagement performance metrics and how to act on them.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and closing skills.
- High, positive energy and an ability to orchestrate and sustain a rich cadence of client activities, such as on-site demos, visits, training sessions, webinars, etc.
- Analytic skills and ability to work hands-on with data is a strong asset
- Willingness to travel.