Company Summary: Join a leading global investment bank who is looking to build out their Credit Technology eTrading team. They are looking for an experienced, creative, enthusiastic and collaborative application developer. The Credit Technology eTrading team is a business-aligned group of technologists responsible for the electronic trading platform used by the Credit and Public Finance trading desks. You will be designing and building software for pricing models and trade execution while working closely with the trading desk and with core technology teams. Do you find yourself to be someone with an entrepreneurial mindset, who thinks strategically, in an innovative way? If yes, please reach out to learn more.
The Software Engineer will be responsible for:
- Building and supporting all aspects of the Credit eTrading system, including pricing models; market making strategies; order management systems; market gateways; trading screens; monitoring and reporting; algorithmic trading; back-testing.
- Enhancing new trading screen for external clients
- Automating workflows from sales to trading
The Software Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- 4+ years of development experience with primary focus in Java; Python and C++ experience is desirable.
- Experience in design and development of a service-based architecture. This should include building low-latency, high-throughput, scalable, fault-tolerant systems. Development of electronic trading systems is desirable.
- Containerization using Docker and Kubernetes is highly desirable.
- Good knowledge of SCM tools, CI/CD and shell scripting.
- Experience with several middleware technologies: Informatica UM, AMPS, Tibco RV, Chronicle.
- Generous PTO
- Great 401k matching
- Generous Medical/ Dental/ Vision benefits
If you are interested in the Software Engineering role, then please don't wait to apply!