My client is looking for a Senior Director to bring on to the team. My client has tripled in headcount in the past 12 months and plans to achieve that for this next year, but for that they need people like you!
This firm offer significant career progression due to their growth, therefore, you will see a financial path that is very generous and does not stagnate. This role will help bring visibility to the current and future portfolio of work assigned across tech driving work in program management, product adoption and managing risks.
The ideal candidate will be able to deliver in a challenging and fast-paced environment, as well as manage effectively through competing priorities within the organization. Additionally, the candidate will be skilled in managing stakeholder and customer expectations, while concurrently maintaining delivery momentum. The role requires a well-rounded individual who is comfortable adjusting their approach to meet unique needs across multiple stakeholder groups within a complex and highly technical organization.
- Work very closely with product, design and engineering to drive the customer requirement
- Designing, developing, and managing complex integrated plans across interdependent enterprise programs in a dynamic environment that is constantly adapting to the changing needs of the customer
- Supporting the creation of executive-level presentation materials to support the communication of program-level information for various stakeholders
The senior director should have the following:
- 8+ years of leadership experience
- Ideal experience in object-oriented programming
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science/ Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in strategy development