Our client is a high frequency trading proprietary trading shop that specialise in options and futures. Their major locations are in London, Amsterdam and South Asia, with the emphasis in building out desks across Asia. They are now looking for a DevOps Lead in Hong Kong* that will advise them on how best to set up DevOps and build out, and who will work closely with the Senior management, as well as working closely with the traders and leading the technology team in India and Hong Kong.
The Senior DevOps Lead will be responsible for:
- Continuously improve the development and deployment process of our applications.
- Operating in a fast-moving release cycle
- Use new technologies and approaches with continuous improvement in mind
- Utilise modern DevOps tools (Github, Jenkins, Bamboo, Artifactory, X-Ray, Helm etc.)
- Plan, test and roll out new operating systems for all production, simulation and desktop environments
- Design and maintain a high performance and reliable network architecture for private cloud, and utilise the public cloud for efficiency.
The Senior DevOps Lead should have the following qualifications:
- Consistent track record working with a DevOps suite of tools
- Programming and scripting languages is an advantage
- Skilled implementing and automating CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent written, listening, and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Public Cloud and private cloud resources including provisioning, monitoring and maintenance is a plus
If you are interested in the Senior DevOps Lead role or know someone that would be interested, then please don't wait to apply!
Open to sponsoring work visa in Hong Kong*