An elite high frequency trading firm is looking to bring on a DevOps engineer to their Chicago team. You'll be a member of the team responsible for providing mission critical support of the firms software engineering teams and managing the deployment, administration, and troubleshooting of the firms applications.
What you'll do:
- Contribute to the large internal software development ecosystem
- Provide support for the firms suite of applications
- Troubleshoot production system incidents
- Relentlessly automate repetitive manual tasks
- Solve complex software related problems in the best possible ways
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of experience reading/writing code in Python, C, C#, C++, Golang, or another programming language
- 5+ years of experience troubleshooting bugs in software
- Experience working with Continuous integration services like Concourse, Jenkins, or Bamboo
- Experience using TeamCity or similar
- A passion for automation, and complex problem solving
This role must sit out of the firms Chicago office 2-3 days per week. This role cannot provide visa sponsorship.