- Own the design process of the product team alongside product managers and software engineers.
- Work within a product team to explore product problems from end to end. This includes facilitating workshops and sprints to uncover problems and come up with potential solutions.
- Advocate for the customers to discover and synthesize insights through user research, and validate designs through user testing.
- Communicate and coordinate with other internal/external stakeholders to ensure that the progress of its ongoing projects is running in a quality manner etc.
- Relevant working experience in Product or UI/UX Design, and experience with B2B/enterprise products is a plus, as is working on the extended life-cycle of products beyond the initial delivery.
- Great portfolio demonstrating visual intelligence and ability to articulate design decisions and philosophy.
- Candidates who have experience working in Tech organisations that have covered Crypto, Blockchain, Web3 or FinTech Products would be a plus.
- Familiarity with design tools such as the use of Figma or other similar prototyping software. Web development technologies like HTML/CSS and frontend frameworks are a plus.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as the role requires to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)