* Highly innovative AI Projects of a scope from 1 - 12 months.
* An interesting, challenging, and varied job with a high degree of personal responsibility.
* Further training opportunities.
* Option of up to 90% remote work in the Netherlands.
* A great diverse team of driven entrepreneurs.
* A startup working atmosphere within and a secure job in a stable company.
* Flexible working hours.
* If you relocate to the Netherlands, you benefit from 5 years of tax reduction.
* Competitive salary.
* You drive the innovation and development of artificial intelligence solutions with entrepreneurs and commercial experts.
* You design and develop new digital prototypes and bring them to production.
* You work on operational projects as an interface between business and data science.
* You actively train yourself in the field of statistics and data science and execute data analytics to inform innovation activities.
* You act as a sparring partner for senior management and mentor for junior colleagues.
* University degree a focus on quantitative methods.
* Minimum of 2 years work experience as a Data Scientist.
* Solid track record in implementing Data Science solutions.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Fluent in English.
If you are interested in discussing this role in more detail - please apply with your current CV. Even if you are currently not actively looking, we can exchange ideas about future options, Alina Kapustina.