Senior Data Scientist - Listed Global Company Based in Singapore
Our client is a listed global company; the business is a highly respected, market leading-firm with exceptional track record across many years. They are well renowned in the industry for their contributions and services.
Our ideal candidate for this data scientist role should be a senior professional with at least 5 years of experience with strong technical and data analytical skills. The senior data scientist will work closely with internal stakeholders to support the implementation and deployment of Artificial intelligence platform products.
Key Roles and Responsibilities of the Senior Data Scientist
- Work with Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Machine Learning Engineers, Designers and Project Managers on interdisciplinary projects
- Search and establish analytical approaches collective research and development aims
- Develop and drive advanced data analytics solutions and proof of concepts to validate the viability of different business units
- Develop data science products and solutions for clients as well as for our data science team
- Work closely with internal stakeholders on the implementation of data framework and processes
- To work on end-to-end data analytics processes
- Drive business strategy through Data Analytics to ensure long term business performance
- Any ad hoc projects in the Senior Data Scientist scope as required
Requirements of the Senior Data Scientist
- At least 5 years of experience in the Data Science / Data Engineers / Data analytics field
- Good communication skills to communicate with internal stakeholders
- Good understanding of Data Science / Data Engineers / Data analytics processes and policies
- Strong technical skills and a strategic mindset and business acumen
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a listed global company. Interested candidates should apply immediately as applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)