One of the biggest financial institutions in the Netherlands is looking for experienced Data Engineers with experience in MS Azure in order to further digitalize the banking processes across marketing, sales and IT departments.
- A high-skilled, multinational team working and having fun in the office.
- Huge digitalization and data projects.
- An innovative tech stack including Azure, Python, Spark, Airflow, SQL Databases, CI/CD.
- Further training opportunities and budget for individual development.
- A stable, successful and innovative company with an excellent reputation.
- Salary up to 90,000 Euros including bonus.
- You work with 3 Data Engineers and 3 Business Analysts to design, deploy and operate the storage, analytics, and event streaming services.
- You develop, design, plan and monitor existing and new innovative automation functions.
- You collect, load, clean, prepare and deliver huge sets of data.
- You build pipelines and are responsible for monitoring, automating and optimizing.
- You develop use cases in Azure to develop a trigger-based communication approach for the bank's customers.
- You collaborate with marketing and sales in terms of analysis, recording, reporting, prioritization and implementation of data requirements.
- Completed degree in computer science or comparable.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the data area as a BI Developer, Data Warehouse Developer, Data Engineer, tech focused IT Consultant.
- Fluent in SQL and Python.
- Good command of Azure including data suite (Data Factory, Databricks, Data Lake Storage or DevOps)
- Knowledge of any of the following is a plus: Tableau, Splunk, Selligent, SAS, Power BI, Erwin, Python, PySpark, Informatica, Exasol.
- Business Fluent in English. Dutch or German is a plus.
If you are interested in the role, please apply with your current CV. Even if you are not actively looking around at this point, but are interested in job opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact Nathalie Zetzmann.