Are you ready for a role that combines your technical knowledge with your conceptual thinking? If you love to juggle the fundamentals of tech with your communication and strategy skills, then this could be the perfect next step in your career! Join this leading Financial Service in Amsterdam whose mission is to impact and contribute to the world of banking in a meaningful way.
What my client company has to offer:
- A competitive compensation up to 110.000 €.
- The opportunity to work in a role with a global scope at a very successful company.
- Experienced and diverse Team with a mix of Data Architects and Data Platform experts.
- The opportunity to work close to the business.
- Support for training and personal development.
- Secure and long-term job with different opportunities for further development.
- Gain your knowledge in MS Azure and become to an absolute expert.
* Master degree, preferably IT-related;
* 8+ years of work experience in the data domain, within a comparably complex environment (high stakes, in- & external stakeholders, complex IT environment, different time zones and different cultures) of which 3+ years of experience in a lead role;
* Knowledge of trading, clearing and settlement is considered a plus;
* Experience in dealing with cross regional stakeholders;
* Fluent in speaking and writing business English (leading language);
* 5+ years of experience in data modeling, data design and data architecture.
* Track record as an architectural leader designing robust advanced data architectures and enterprise data models.
* Experience with data science, analytics, business intelligence and similar technologies.
* Experience with Cloud Data Platform Architecture for reporting & analytics (AWS is a plus)
* Knowledge of data standards as DAMA/DM-BOK 2.0.
* Knowledge of Reference and Master Data Management.
* Knowledge of Data Quality Management and DQ Issue Management.
* Knowledge of Metadata management.
* Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture.
* Knowledge of data management principles and practices.
* Knowledge of the different aspects of Data and IT architecture (applications functions, software development; application platforms, data structures and interaction patterns, data storage & retention strategies, data security aspects).
* Knowledge of trends and new applications in the data and information technology area.
* Knowledge and experience in architecture implementations and related methods and tools, such as TOGAF and Archimate.
* Knowledge of solutions and tools in the data domain is considered a plus.
To learn more about this opportunity, please reach out to Eva Sassnick with your CV.