One of the most successful payment providers in Germany is looking for experienced Senior Data Analyst focus CRM that is keen to work with SAS in order to further develop a uniform reporting and tracking system across CRM analysis.
- A high-skilled, multinational team working and having fun in the office in the heart of Hamburg.
- A great mentor that is looking forward to develop your hard and soft skills as you wish.
- Further training opportunities and budget for individual development.
- A stable, successful and innovative bank with an excellent work-life balance.
- A strong works council that guarantees all employee rights.
- 30 plus 2 vacation days on December 24th and 31st.
- This is a maternity leave replacement, so your contract is determined and ends by December 2022. There is a high possibility to switch to an unlimited contract during your employment.
- Salary up to € 90,000.
- You help the team to further develop the different existing CRM campaigns and reporting with SAS.
- Together with the team you develop new CRM analysis and data structures to ensure the company's ability to innovate in terms of the latest methods in data processing and use.
- You analyze different campaign data and help the bank to take data driven decisions.
- You are the link between the specialist departments (mainly commercial data and credit risk data) and IT in terms of analysis, recording, reporting, prioritization and implementation of data requirements.
- Completed degree in computer science or comparable.
- At least 4 years of professional experience in the data area within a SAS environment, e.g. CRM Analyst, BI Developer, BI Analyst, Data Analyst, Data Engineer or Data Warehouse Developer.
- Very good knowledge of SAS and fluent in SQL.
- Good knowledge of Tableau, Hadoop or Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a huge plus.
- Ideally experience in the payment area or with credit risk data.
- Fluent English, the company language is English.
If you are interested in the role, please apply with your current CV. Even if you are not actively looking around at this point, but are interested in job opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact