A leading financial services company is looking to add a Senior Associate Credit Risk Modeling! The qualified individual will assume responsibility for the continued enhancement of the company's Model Risk Management program through the utilization of cutting edge machine learning and AI modelling techniques to mitigate exposure for the firm. The Senior Associate Credit Risk Modeling will be a highly technical professional with hands-on modelling experience, combined with advanced proficiency with programming languages such as R, Python, MatLab and/or C++.
The Senior Associate Credit Risk Modeling will be responsible for…
- Validation and audit of financial models to assess/mitigate risk; loss forecasting, predictive modeling, statistical modeling and machine learning algorithms
- Work with clients to adhere to banking regulations including CCAR, DFAST, Dodd-Frank, etc.
- Using data and analytics to solve problems
- Providing predictive modeling techniques and statistical algorithms
The Senior Associate Credit Risk Modeling should have the following qualifications…
- Experience with programming languages such as Python, R, SAS, SQL
- Strong attention to detail and ability to communicate
- Knowledge of valuation, risk analysis, governance and oversight process, risk management, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in statistics, economics, finance, accounting or a quantitative discipline
- 3+ years of related work experience