A top alternative investment management company with just under $10 billion AUM is seeking an experienced Commercial Real Estate Asset Manager with development experience to join their team. The firm focuses on debt, equity and co-GP equity investments.
The Senior Real Estate Asset Manager will be responsible for:
- Asset valuation modeling, leasing strategy, budget evaluation, and working with third party brokers and asset management companies.
- Research and evaluate market trends, rental rate and occupancy.
- Conducting in-depth market and portfolio analysis.
- Assist in the disposition of assets including: negotiation, transaction management, calculating waterfall returns and closing.
- Oversee teams that perform the day to day operations of the assets.
The Real Estate Debt Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of relevant commercial property management experience.
- Must have hands on experience of development, land entitlement and construction related issues.
- Expert in negotiating with joint ventures on leases, broker agreements and purchase agreements.
- Strong understanding of the entire commercial real estate life cycle.
- Proficient in financial modeling and management programs (ARGUS, Excel, Yardi, etc)
- Willingness to travel