One of the worlds largest consultancies are providing the opportunity to join their AML Compliance Team and play a huge part in the development of the team.
Key Responsibilties of a Senior Consultant:
- Assist with advisory practices of the AML functions for large corporate banks
- Comprise audits of how the banks operate in relation to AML
- Provide assistance to junior members of the team
- Play a large part into the growth strategy of the department
- Travel to clients offices, nationally and potentially internationally.
The ideal candidate for a Senior Consultant will:
- Have 2 - 5 years experience in AML topics
- Great communicative skills with clients
- Ability to lead projects
Work-from-home could be possible for this role.
If you believe you would be a good fit for the role, please reach our to Matthew Carton at Selby Jennings.