Role: Senior Compliance Officer
Salary: Competitive and candidate dependent
Reporting To: Senior Compliance Officer
A leading asset management entity is looking for a Senior Compliance Officer. Sustainability is at the heart of all they do. Sustainable investment is the best approach to provide long-term return and expand client's prosperity over time, this is the next economic revolution. Sustainability revolution is already one of the most significant factors influencing risk-adjusted returns. On top of that, the Compliance Team is highly collaborative, entrepreneurial, multicultural and passionate that strives to deliver innovative and effective solutions.
- Implement and maintain internal compliance related procedures and processes.
- Ensure an adequate documentation level of client's files and their compliance with regulatory requirements (AML, MiFID, FATCA, CRS etc.).
- Assure the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Maintain awareness of regulatory/compliance developments, assess the impact to the business and initiate necessary changes or seek to ensure that relevant managers initiate such changes.
- Actively take part in the Compliance Monitoring Program covering the Luxembourg regulated business, including the annual plan, contribute to the monitoring tests of the LOIM Monitoring Programme and reports and track the issues highlighted.
- Provide advice proactively on financial services and compliance matters in connection with both existing and new business proposals.
- Promote the highest ethical standards required of staff and to ensure staff meet the requirements of the Compliance Manual and the relevant regulatory rules in Luxembourg.
- Collaborate to group-wide compliance arrangements.
Attributes & Skills:
- 5+ years experience in a relevant Compliance position
- Solid knowledge of investment funds, including both UCITS and AIFMD regulations.
- Strong understanding of the relevant rules and regulations for compliance theme areas, including AML/KYC laws, MiFID, FATCA/CRS and Luxembourg's main financial instructions
- Fluent (both written&orally) in English. French would be an asset.
- You are proficient with MS Office.
- You have an excellent attention to details, precision and analytical skills.
- You are a team player with strong organisational and good communication skills