A rapidly growing Pharmaceutical Company is looking for a Senior Commercial Counsel to join their legal team located in the Boston area. This Pharmaceutical company is currently looking for a Senior Counsel who has a legal background in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology/life sciences field with direct experience with promotional review and regulatory aspects. This pharmaceutical company has exciting growth plans for the year; therefore, this position is a very important piece of the inhouse legal buildout. The Senior Commercial Counsel will have the opportunity to be involved in the strategy and identity of the legal team while being a valued business partner receiving stock/equity.
The Pharmaceutical Senior Commercial Counsel will be responsible for:
- Reviewing promotional, marketing, medical, and advertising materials.
- Supporting the compliance program of the Pharmaceutical Company.
- Providing legal guidance regarding healthcare regulatory law, privacy laws, fraud and abuse laws, product liability laws, etc.
- Reviewing various commercial agreements within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Implementing compliance training leadership and communicating potential regulatory legal risks that may impact the Pharmaceutical Company.
The Pharmaceutical Senior Commercial Counsel should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of legal experience serving pharmaceutical, biotechnology and/or life sciences companies.
- Juris Doctor (JD) and member currently in good standing of any State Bar.
- Experience reviewing promotional and advertising materials.
- Extensive knowledge of healthcare regulatory laws and basic compliance experience.