Global Commodity house, with multiple products in the cementitious space, expanding significantly in Asia.
This role will work on a regional basis, have exposure to senior management and will supporting business strategy and objectives. The business has a flexible and vibrant culture working internationally across APAC.
- Develop and expand company's business of physical bulk commodities trade of cement, clinker, slag, limestone, and gypsum and aggregate.
- Responsible for business development in key markets such as China, HK, Macau, Taiwan etc.
- Manage sales and procurement of core products in key markets.
- Negotiate and build relationships with new buyers and sellers.
- Conduct research and manage database of buyers and sellers of core products.
- At least 8-10 years relevant experience in physical bulk commodity trading, preferably with experience in trading of cement related commodities at MNC.
- Candidate with existing network and database of cement Industry related buyers and Sellers in China, HK, Taiwan, etc.
- Proficient in spoken & written English and Chinese are preferred
- Proven communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work in multi-cultural and diverse environment
- Strong commitment to work, ambitious, positive work attitude and open minded personality
- Willing to be based in China
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)